Basic Functional Resume Sample
Functional Resume Sample
John W. Smith
2002 Front Range Way Fort Collins, CO 80525
Four years experience in early childhood development with a diverse background in the care of
special needs children and adults.
Adult Care Experience
• Determined work placement for 150 special needs adult clients.
• Maintained client databases and records.
• Coordinated client contact with local health care professionals on a monthly basis.
• Managed 25 volunteer workers.
• Coordinated service assignments for 20 part-time counselors and 100 client families.
• Oversaw daily activity and outing planning for 100 clients.
• Assisted families of special needs clients with researching financial assistance and
• Assisted teachers with managing daily classroom activities.
• Oversaw daily and special student activities.
1999-2002 Counseling Supervisor, The Wesley Center, Little Rock, Arkansas.
1997-1999 Client Specialist, Rainbow Special Care Center, Little Rock, Arkansas
1996-1997 Teacher’s Assistant, Cowell Elementary, Conway, Arkansas
University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Little Rock, AR
• BS in Early Childhood Development (1999)
• BA in Elementary Education (1998)
• GPA (4.0 Scale): Early Childhood Development – 3.8, Elementary Education – 3.5,
• Dean’s List, Chancellor’s List