Affidavit - Declaration
FORMAT OF AFFIDAVIT/DECLARATION FOR CHANGE OF
(Please type this Affidavit after carefully reading the notes mentioned below the
I, __________ son/daughter/spouse of _____________ aged ___,
residing at __________________, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as
That I, Shri/Smt. ( ),
1. I am residing at the above mentioned address and have not changed my
address in the past three years.
I am residing at the above mentioned address for the past (period of time
at the present address) and before that I was staying at (the earlier
address ) for (period of time at the earlier address).
2. That I have changed my signature.
That my signature has changed/altered by passing of time.
Therefore I request that the specimen signature registered in the records
be cancelled and my present signature be taken on record against the
3. I hereby affirm that the signature can be taken as validly executed by me
for all purposes, and intents .
4. On registering the new signature in the records, I do hereby covenant and
agree and undertake at all times save, defend and to indemnify and keep
indemnified any part thereof or otherwise in connection with the same, and
from and against all losses, costs, claims, actions, demands, risks,
charges, expenses, damages and losses arising in any manner
I am executing this declaration to be submitted to the concerned
authorities for the change of signature.
I hereby state that whatever is stated herein above are true to the best of my
Solemnly affirmed at ________ )
On this ____ day of ______ 2004 ) (Signature of the Applicant)
Identified by me Before Me
Advocate S.E.M./ Oaths Commissioner/Notary
1. Affidavit should be on Non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/-.
2. Please do not just type this format as it is.
3. Affidavit should be attested by Notary/S.E.M/ Oaths Commissioner