Sample Registered Nurse Resume
XXX W. Dahlia Street, Louisville, Colorado 80027
[email protected], (012) 345-6789
Excellently trained and motivated Registered Nurse looking for a position in healthcare sector, having
excellent skills in caring for patients and providing them with psychological support.
● Over five years of experience in providing care to patients in reputed healthcare organizations.
● Capable of communicating effectively with the patients, their family members and physicians to
achieve highest quality of healthcare.
● Handled serious situations and provide care on time.
● Thorough knowledge about administering medical processes and medications that are prescribed
by the physician.
● Skilled in planning, coordinating, planning, documenting and providing patient care keeping the
policies of the healthcare facility intact.
● Created an interactive activity session that helped the patients open up more effectively.
● Received the award for Registered Nurse of the Month twice.
Baptist Hospital East, St. Mathews, Louisville, CO
● Cooperate the patients assigned and deciphered their psychological or physical needs.
● Recognize the real or possible problems faced by the patient.
● Created treatment plans based on the psychological and physical needs of the patient.
● Maintained all the safety precautions established at Baptists Hospital East.
● Maintained detailed documents of the patients, mentioning all the procedures used.
● Discussed with the doctor regarding progress and treatment procedures to be adopted for the
● Kept the family members updated about patient’s progress.
Norton Audubon Hospital – Louisville, CO
● Helped the Registered Nurse in delivering fine patient care.
● Responsible for transporting from one ward to the next.
● Took care of the maintenance of cabin
● Took care of basic patient needs such as nutrition, bathing, positioning, etc.
Bachelor’s in Nursing – 2008
Spalding University, Louisville, CO
● Know languages such as Spanish, French, Chinese and English.
● Excellent time management skills.
● Good oral communication skills.
Signature of Jackson Stewart