Resume Objective Statement Example
Internship Resume Sample
3215 Willow Way
Charleston, IL 61920
OBJECTIVE Seeking an internship in the multimedia industry.
EDUCATION Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, IL
B.A., Journalism, May 2007
Concentration in Magazine Journalism
Minor: Graphic Design
Overall GPA: 3.3/4.0
RELEVANT Beginning Magazine Writing, News Editing & Design, Expressive Drawing,
COURSES News Editing & Design, Beginning Photography, Mass Communications &
SKILLS HTML, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
MAC & PC literate
Strong editing and writing skills
Artistic, reliable, results-oriented, team player
The Magazine Club, EIU
1/04 to Present Event Planning Committee
• Collaborate with team of 20 to successfully plan and implement the 13
Magazine Day, a career information event for students.
• Design innovative advertising materials for event which contributed to a 25%
increase in attendance from the previous year.
• Interact with industry panelists and provided logistical assistance and general
Alpha Gamma Delta, EIU
9/05 to Present Assistant Panhellenic Chair-Elect, 9/05-Present
• Serve as a liaison to college campus community as an elected official.
Pledge Historian, 9/05-4/06
• Recorded and photographed campus activities for sorority newsletter.
• Worked closely with “Spartan Daily” campus newspaper staff to coordinate year-end
Six Flags Great America, Gurnee, IL
6/05 to Present Greeter - seasonal employment
• Provide excellent customer service while greeting and welcoming visitors to the Park.
• Respond to customers’ questions and refer them to the appropriate location.
• Assist Park decorators to prepare Park for special events and holidays.
• Run errands and respond to additional tasks in a quick and efficient manner.
• Promoted into a salaried position after one season of volunteering.
INTERESTS Photography, watercolor painting and sculpting.